Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's a New Day

I'm happy to report a finished object. Those have been so scarce around here that I should rejoice out loud.

I finished the hubby's scarf.I had a reprieve because we decided not to exchange Christmas gifts this year. Our anniversary is next month, 17 yrs, and we are taking a 2 week Hawaiian cruise, so that is our Xmas and anniversary present all in one. Since we decided not to exchange, I slowed down on the stealth knitting. I finished his scarf on New Years day. Next I'm going to knit a cap or mittens to match.


I'm not one for New Years resolutions, but one thing I plan to do this year is knit more and knit from my stash. I'm not going to join the knit from your stash group, because I don't plan to deprive myself. If I choose to buy yarn I 'm not going to beat myself up over it.


Here's one of my super cool Xmas gifts that I bought for myself.
It's an e-book reader, or as my daughter calls it, a book pod. So far, I have about 20 books loaded. It's going to come in handy on my cruise. I won't have to pack 20 books and take up valuable yarn space.

No comments: