Monday, February 11, 2008

C is for

Clapotis!!!!
Clapotis

Done, and I love it. Finally, I've wanted to knit this since I started knitting. It wasn't finished on the cruise because I left the last skein at home....I don't know how I did it either. There really wasn't a lot of time to knit because of all of the ports we visited and it was rather warm on the ship most of the time. After I knit as far as I could on Clapotis, I pulled out the gathered pullover and worked on it. I have to finish the right front, then it's on to the sleeves.

Here are the stats:
Clapotis
Clapotis, Knitty.com
Brooks Farm Four play
size 9 knit pick's Harmony needles
Started, 1/21/08
Finished 2/10/08

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, very pretty blues! It looks lovely. :)

WandaWoman said...

The Clapotis is lovely. I'm glad you had a good time on your trip.

Tammy said...

You've been tagged... see my blog.

Oh, and I love your clapotis! It really makes me want to make another one.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Your clapotis is gorgeous love the color.Hugs Darcy