Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Victim #2

Sickness:
Victim #2 has succumbed to the dreaded flu. My son finally recovered and has been up and about today. Now my hubby is sick. My hubby who has asthma as well, and is requiring breathing treatments every 2 hrs, flu meds every 4hrs, and frequent checks to be sure he's "ok". Yes he's one of those men, that are dying when they are sick, especially when he has his very own "personal nurse" at home.

Shopping:
On the Xmas shopping front, I'm almost done. I was able to manage to get out for a few hours yesterday and get all but one bought and packaged up. I'll have to "borrow' the hubby's truck tomorrow to pick up one very large gift that wouldn't fit in my van.


This ray of sunshine arrived at my door today.
I think it's screaming to become a shawl or wrap.

I doubt I'll have time to knit or blog over the next week, so Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, etc, etc, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh No!! Your hubbie sure is lucky, but take extra good care of yourself! Glad you're almost done shopping, sounds like you have enough to worry about.

Happy holidays and happy knitting your lovely Lorna's!

Noey D. said...

Happy Holidays Shar! Hope your family recovers soon!