Monday, February 13, 2006

The attack of the Virus

I think I've finally recovered from the dreaded flu virus, I'm back to knitting and happy with my progress (2 inches away from a FO). Now what happens, my computer was attacked by a virus. I've worked on cleaning it up the whole weekend. I think I have every thing resolved, except installing new virus scan software. This means no blogging from home (internet) until that is done. Shhh I'm sending this post from work, hence, no pictures.

I'm preparing for my trip to stitches west. I'm looking forward to the weekend of knitting, knitting and knitting. I've signed up for three classes and I've refrained from stash enhancing for a month. I've made a list of a few things I plan on buying with the yardage counts so I don't over or, heaven forbid, under buy. I hope to come home a more proficient knitter, now if only I could find a way to add hours in a day....

I've also decided to buy a notebook. I want to have access to a computer when I want to use it. yea, I know I'm spoiled, youngest child syndrome.

No comments: