Tuesday, June 20, 2006

There's a new needle in town

and I have to have them. While perusing blogs this morning, I stopped by Bron's blog. She mentions the new knit pick's options needles that have hit blogland. Of course I have to take a look. Now I must admit, I own just about every needle out there. I have my Denise's, Addi's in every size 24 length, boye's,clover bamboo's, and a couple of crystal palace bamboo. I don't have any inox or ebony needles, only because I haven't been able to find them. Basically, I don't need any more. But since when does need and knitting go together. After I write this post, I will order those needles and maybe some yarn while I'm at it.
On the knitting front, Soleil is progressing, I've divided the front and will finish the back this morning. If all goes well, I should have a finished object soon. Then off to the next big project. A cotton ease log cabin quilt

3 comments:

Nik said...

"...since when does knitting and needing go together..."

Best line I heard all year. *lol*

jillian said...

Need, scmeed. Can't wait to see Soleil. just in time for HOT weather!

Christie said...

A review is definitely in order....

Tell me about knitting and need...I was t a yarn store today trying to find something to buy...for no reason other than to buy something!