Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I've been a bad bad girl.....

After my great stashing event, aka Stitches west, I bought more yarn, a lot more. I ordered yarn for the ballet wrap top last week from webs and I've been anxiously waiting it's arrival. In the mean time, I've been finishing some of the numerous projects on the needles. Here's one here.


Thuja socks from Knitty.

So, back to my purchases, as I said I ordered from webs, and have been waiting, and waiting for the package. I haven't ordered from them in a while and I didn't realize they were so slow. I'm used to knit pixie, yarn in 2-3 days. Since I'm so impatient,in the interim I've been reading my favorite blogs, one of which is Wendy's. I love the shawl collar sweater she just finished. I tried to resist ordering the pattern and the yarn, but I couldn't. It's all webs fault. If my other yarn came sooner, I would not have succumbed to temptation. I would be happily knitting the ballet top now. So it's a race, whichever package arrives first is the project I'll start. But, what if they both arrive the same day, no, that won't happen.

2 comments:

Noey D. said...

Isn't it funny how we just can't get enough yarn?

Anonymous said...

How strange - whenever I order from WEBS it's very quick. I don't think it's ever been more than 5 business days or so, sometimes faster.