Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Finally a FO


Finally essential stripe is finito. I started this on my cruise in December and through all of the illnesses and new job, I've finally finish. One thing I've learned with this project is,, I hate weaving in the ends. Multiple color change = too many freakin ends to weave. I don't think I could ever get into intarsia or fair isle. Once I'm finished knitting, I want to be finished.




Since I took this picture, I've weaved the ends in. Whew, that took a while. I'll try to get a modeled shot on the weekend. I tried to take the old in the mirror picture, but for some reason I couldn't remember how to turn off the ole flash on the camera.
Here's what I've been working on since finishing the essential stripe. Thuja socks from knitty with artyarns supermerino. Very soft.

No comments: