Friday, August 18, 2006

Despite my best efforts.....

Some minor stashing occurred this week. I happened to drive by a not so local yarn store Wed and I couldn't resist the urge to stop. I picked up a few treats for a couple of patterns that I've had my eyes on. I love the colors in the Katia Jamaica. I'm very close to some finished objects, so now I'm at that point of trying to determine what to knit next.



**Update** My son and mother in law are doing great. There were no lasting side effects from the accident. Thanks for all of the kind words.

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Glad to hear your son and mil are doing fine. That Katia Jamaica is beauteous. Love that color. Are you looking at making Tulip?

Gina L said...

Good news that everyone is doing well. I love that Cash soft caramel color! Yummy! What are you going to make?

Shar said...

Gina, the cash soft was for a birthday scarf for my daughter, however she wants a different color. I think it will be for me instead.