Saturday, April 22, 2006

Competing hobbies

I feel as if I'm cheating on my knitting. I love to read and I love to knit. I find myself each day trying to decide which I'll do if I have a moment of free time. Lately, I've tried doing both. Read in the morning and knit in the evening. Doing both has slowed down the productivity, not that I've been very fast in my knitting, but this has slowed me down even more. But today, I finally have a finished object and I love it. Presenting, blue gables, forgive the bad mirror shot, all of my photographers are out today. I still have to block it, but the ends are weaved in.


Green Gables
3 skeins cotton fleece, Malibu blue
size 7 and 5 addi turbos
added 1 inch to length

Up next, a trip to sleeve island and seaming of the shawl collar sweater.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Noey D. said...

Very nice! I like that blue.

Bear Knits said...

Great Job! I love that shade.