and it didn't work. I knit my Tivoli in knit picks shine, which is machine washable....so I threw it in the machine, on delicate. When I took it out, it grew and grew. So, what did I do, threw it in the dryer...didn't work. It's even bigger than when I started. As I said earlier, I'm not that pleased with the final product, I have some loose stitches on the top, and some tight stitches where I frogged back 10 rows. This has really taught me to do it right the first time. Early on I thought it looked a little big, but I kept knitting. Oh well, the learning process of a beginner knitter.
I'm working on BO, and trying to decide what's next..
In other news, I'm contemplating a job change and transfer to another hospital. I should know more by Friday. This will get me 20 miles closer to my home, but it will be a more challenging position. Sometimes it's hard to leave your comfort zone. We'll see how it turns out.