Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Waiting for yarn, a moment of prayer

First off, prayers to those affected by the Hurricane.

I'm anxiously awaiting yarn, not just any yarn, Noro silk garden for clapotis, I hated the look of the other yarn, secondly, some Kid silk haze for river. I've seen a few completed ones in blogland, so I decided to join the knit along myself. Whichever yarn gets her first is the one I'll start. I restarted Lelah for my daughter, I'm right on with the stitch count thanks to Spaz's suggestion that I use markers between each lace repeat. Maybe I'll finish this before my packages arrive. Pics later, another late night and insomnia, however no yarn shopping this time.

2 comments:

KnitYoga said...

Hi Shar, hope you get your yarn soon. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I've now blocked my River and there's a photo on my blog along with the beaded knot and some insights from me on my experience (as a newbie to proper lace knitting)on the blocking. Take care!

Shar said...

I love your River. I'm also a newbie. I hope mine looks as nice as yours.